返回列表 发帖

[repo] 150813-14 11.0 Tour Report at 中野 (英文版)

本帖最后由 orenji 于 2015-9-15 01:56 编辑

這次11.0去了中野8.13和8.14! 13號25列然後14號是鼻血席2列!!!

中文版我完全還沒開始寫的所以先放上英文的.

*警告*
有點長... XDDDD

I went for both Tokyo shows on August 13th and 14th in Nakano Sun Plaza (my first time here). It's just a five minutes walk from Nakano Station so it's very convenient.

It was about 5.15pm when I reached there.

Entered the plaza and saw lots of flowers given by artists, overseas fans and media. Saw one from Mukai Osamu and Matsushima Nao!

Went up the steps to the goods area to do my gatcha gatcha turning. One turn's at 500yen so I did one turn first and got one guitar pick and sticker! Did one more turn the next day and I got the fibre cloth design I wanted (and another sticker) so lucky me! =D

They had a display of 10 photo boards and these boards will be sent to 10 lucky winners of a lucky draw and all boards will be personally signed by him! Lucky fans but ok I have two Fujiki autographs already. =D

Met up with a group of overseas fans from Hong Kong, China and Taiwan outside the venue for the first time. I got to know most of them on a China forum and they're a bunch of nice people! A few girls were seated at the same area as me on 13th too. What a coincidence!

Entered the hall and went to my seat... Photo below was taken after concert on day 1. Didn't take a photo on day 1 because I was freaking near the stage and there was a staff in front of me hahahaha.

On to the report!!!

They did the opening Kafka style where they pushed the wagons out slowly and Fujiki had a monologue before he started singing. I think it's my favourite opening among the rest of his concerts I've been to.

Fujiki spoke A LOT this time during concert. Even he himself was surprised at that and mentioned that he was really talking too much hahahaha.

Some notable points during his day 1 MC at various parts of the concert.

• When he mentioned his drama Love Revolution for the first time, some fans went “wooo~” including me(I became a fan after watching this drama in 2002) and he gave this cute smile before he continued talking again.
  • About the set: he said that ever since he started on his Kafka butai last year, he thought that if he has a tour this year he would want to adopt the idea of the Kafka wagon style. In the end he really did it this year but due to budget constraints, the wagons were without the transparent acrylic walls HAHAHAHAH.
  • His shoulder pain issue. Apparently he has a right shoulder problem last year where he couldn’t even lift up his hand. Then someone told him about the liquid steroids thing and he tried. The pain’s almost gone now. He joked that he won’t be able to call for a taxi again if his shoulder problem persists (cannot raise hand to call for taxi on the street lol).
  • On his Tour title idea – From Murakami’s Kafka book. Kafka’s 15 years old in the book and it’s like a lot of things happened to him in the book. Fujiki couldn’t remember what happened when he was 15 years old but his life was kinda turned around at the age of 17 in 1989 when he got his first guitar so that’s why he decided on the tour title 1989 ~17 Till I Die~.
  • Talked about his new guitar named Blue crush something (can't remember the name). The top part of the guitar is reversed. Guitar has a handle. There’s a LED cross on it and it will blink when he strums the guitar. Very cool. He decided to put the cross because when he did tour at 40 years old he got to know the roman number for forty and it looks like crosses so yup!
  • Before the start of his piano section, he said how some producers/directors from his old dramas went to watch his old tour (during Love Revolution time?) and saw him playing the piano then. They then commented that he suits the “playing the piano” look well. Fujiki was like I’ve been strumming the guitar for like ¾ of the show and only 1 song using piano and I actually received such a comment? XD
  • He then talked about this song Aishiteru which was a collaboration with Matsushima Nao. There were two versions done for this song and he did the FC album version. All of us were like eaaaaah not the piano version and he was like "Of course it's not the piano version. I can't help it right I can't play the piano as well as her!!!" LOL
  • Fujiki replaced anon with Hi no Ataru Bashou. He said that since it's a special Nakano two days he decided to sing this. It was back to anon on day 2 by the way and Hi no Ataru Bashou was the final encore song last night at Osaka and he cried omgggggg. Apparently he couldn't continue singing and the fans continued to sing the song for him. WAAAA~ T-T
  • Wacci part: The Wacci guy was really happy that we managed to do the furitsuke well during his song “Daijoubu”. Even Fujiki was impressed and he mentioned it in his FC blog shortly after day 1 ended. Wacci guy also mentioned it on his Twitter. They were talking about the correct pronunciation of Wacci during their MC and the correct tone to pronounce it. XD
  • At the end of the final song, Fujiki asked how many of us will be attending day 2 of concert. Almost ¾ hands were up and he was like “so many of you? See you all tomorrow then!” LOL.

(TBC)

本帖最后由 orenji 于 2015-9-9 00:27 编辑

Fujiki didn't talk a lot during day 2 as it was DVD recording day(YAYYYY) and he actually overrunned a little on day 1 (2 hours 50mins, he usually does 2 hours 30mins) so I guess he cut down on his talking hurhur. The funniest part for day 2 has to be the fact that when Fujiki pronounced Wacci the wrong way again (twice), some fans shouted the correct way to pronounce it and he gave this resigned look and shrugged his shoulders before he pronounced it the correct way with a small pout HAHAHHAHAHA. When Wacci came out again for his song near the end of the concert (he was a guest singer for all 5 shows and the song Daijoubu was the theme song for a TBS drama that Fujiki's involved in currently), the first thing he said was "it's ok for Fujiki-san to pronounce it his way because he's my senior so please allow him to do that!" XDDDDDDD

I need to talk about my day 2 seat it was sooooooooooooo good (I know, I've mentioned it a lot of times) I was like meters away from the stage. During Time Travel he was like shaking his butt to the music as he swung his tour towel in the air(everyone will start swinging their towels the moment song hits chrous part) omg soooo cute.

The fans around me in day 2 were mostly middle-aged ladies. There was this lady beside me who was talking to her friend saying "looks like there are a quite a lot of younger fans in here..." Her friend replied "maybe it's due to Hotaru (Hotaru no Hikari drama) or Another Sky (Fujiki went on this show recently)..." I had wanted to turn and say "I've been a fan of his for 13 years and I'm only 30 years old..." but I didn't. (laughs) In the end I found out it was their first Fujiki concert. Fujiki asked if there were people who were here for the first time and both of them raised their hands. Hurhur~ XD

Day 2 concert was almost perfect(according to Fujiki) but something happened right at the end of the concert. He was planning to jump off one of the wagons at the end of the final song Oh Brother but he missed and landed on his knees. >__< The first thing he did was to inspect the wagon so see if there was any damage instead of checking his knees omg. After inspecting he was like "oh dear I think I've damaged the set. There goes my sales from the goods made these two days." Seriously he can still joke about it after landing on his knees....= =

I almost managed to get the pick Fujiki threw (he has a habit of throwing his guitar picks during the show and then throwing out the rest at the end) but the same lady beside me wanted to grab it too but missed and it went forward. The lady in front got it argggggh my second time missing the pick daaaaaaamn. Oh well, I least I managed to grab two pieces of the streamers!!! XD

Fujiki said in his finale show that he's not sure when will be the next time he'll see us again but he promised that there will be a next time and told us to come when it happens.

Yes we will Fujiki!
お疲れ様でした!
Till your next tour or event!!! =DDD

See you in Singapore for your Kafka butai omg I can't wait.
Middle block row 3 seat XDDDDDDD

评分人数

• admin

看英文時深漅感受到我的英文退步得快要變為0,謝謝你的報導!!

http://stellabut.pixnet.net/blog我的同人文天地~

艾玛!又是一篇扬扬撒撒的英文repo,感觉论坛立马高大上了

啥也不说了,慢慢爬文先,考验英文忘的还剩多少的时候到了
“萤之光”这把钥匙,打开了一扇名为“藤木直人”的门!

orenji~ it is so much fun to read your report~ 讀你的report很有趣很生動呢! 謝謝分享~

(p.s. i have been his fan for one year less than you, while i am one year older than you hahaha;
i am going to sgp for kafka butai arr~ which day you are attending at the 3rd row??)
直人最高~

哈哈!其實我覺得中文版一定會更有趣的(尤其把daaaaamm 那段,被附近的ladies橫刀奪愛的心情用中文認真咆哮出來)一定會更治癒的XD很高興認識你!希望明年你真的會按計劃來台灣,我和羽翼一定會「お。も。て。な。し」的

回复 5# heidi212

repo我寫的太激動了. 寫中文我看還得了! www   我看新加坡首日和千秋. 首日第3排中間!

You're watching all three days?

回复 6# Sharen1978

我覺得那整段寫中文的話我會爆粗的哈哈哈. 就差那麼一點點然後第一次過來丟的時候就往我這裡丟的啊!!!!!!!   嗯嗯! 明年如果真的能去台灣看我女神肯定會第一時間告訴你們倆的!

回复 7# orenji

Hi orenji, 我飛來看首場和第二場~ 可惜星期日一定要回家,不能再留。
到時去第三行尋你~
直人最高~

謝謝分享! 這麼詳細.
還有眼鏡直的分享.
懂日文太厲害!

返回列表