返回列表 发帖
看英文時深漅感受到我的英文退步得快要變為0,謝謝你的報導!!

http://stellabut.pixnet.net/blog我的同人文天地~

本帖最后由 orenji 于 2015-9-9 00:27 编辑

Fujiki didn't talk a lot during day 2 as it was DVD recording day(YAYYYY) and he actually overrunned a little on day 1 (2 hours 50mins, he usually does 2 hours 30mins) so I guess he cut down on his talking hurhur. The funniest part for day 2 has to be the fact that when Fujiki pronounced Wacci the wrong way again (twice), some fans shouted the correct way to pronounce it and he gave this resigned look and shrugged his shoulders before he pronounced it the correct way with a small pout HAHAHHAHAHA. When Wacci came out again for his song near the end of the concert (he was a guest singer for all 5 shows and the song Daijoubu was the theme song for a TBS drama that Fujiki's involved in currently), the first thing he said was "it's ok for Fujiki-san to pronounce it his way because he's my senior so please allow him to do that!" XDDDDDDD

I need to talk about my day 2 seat it was sooooooooooooo good (I know, I've mentioned it a lot of times) I was like meters away from the stage. During Time Travel he was like shaking his butt to the music as he swung his tour towel in the air(everyone will start swinging their towels the moment song hits chrous part) omg soooo cute.

The fans around me in day 2 were mostly middle-aged ladies. There was this lady beside me who was talking to her friend saying "looks like there are a quite a lot of younger fans in here..." Her friend replied "maybe it's due to Hotaru (Hotaru no Hikari drama) or Another Sky (Fujiki went on this show recently)..." I had wanted to turn and say "I've been a fan of his for 13 years and I'm only 30 years old..." but I didn't. (laughs) In the end I found out it was their first Fujiki concert. Fujiki asked if there were people who were here for the first time and both of them raised their hands. Hurhur~ XD

Day 2 concert was almost perfect(according to Fujiki) but something happened right at the end of the concert. He was planning to jump off one of the wagons at the end of the final song Oh Brother but he missed and landed on his knees. >__< The first thing he did was to inspect the wagon so see if there was any damage instead of checking his knees omg. After inspecting he was like "oh dear I think I've damaged the set. There goes my sales from the goods made these two days." Seriously he can still joke about it after landing on his knees....= =

I almost managed to get the pick Fujiki threw (he has a habit of throwing his guitar picks during the show and then throwing out the rest at the end) but the same lady beside me wanted to grab it too but missed and it went forward. The lady in front got it argggggh my second time missing the pick daaaaaaamn. Oh well, I least I managed to grab two pieces of the streamers!!! XD

Fujiki said in his finale show that he's not sure when will be the next time he'll see us again but he promised that there will be a next time and told us to come when it happens.

Yes we will Fujiki!
お疲れ様でした!
Till your next tour or event!!! =DDD

See you in Singapore for your Kafka butai omg I can't wait.
Middle block row 3 seat XDDDDDDD

评分人数

• admin

返回列表