返回列表 发帖

[repo] 150813-14 11.0 Tour Report at 中野 (英文版)

本帖最后由 orenji 于 2015-9-15 01:56 编辑

這次11.0去了中野8.13和8.14! 13號25列然後14號是鼻血席2列!!!

中文版我完全還沒開始寫的所以先放上英文的.

*警告*
有點長... XDDDD

I went for both Tokyo shows on August 13th and 14th in Nakano Sun Plaza (my first time here). It's just a five minutes walk from Nakano Station so it's very convenient.

It was about 5.15pm when I reached there.

Entered the plaza and saw lots of flowers given by artists, overseas fans and media. Saw one from Mukai Osamu and Matsushima Nao!

Went up the steps to the goods area to do my gatcha gatcha turning. One turn's at 500yen so I did one turn first and got one guitar pick and sticker! Did one more turn the next day and I got the fibre cloth design I wanted (and another sticker) so lucky me! =D

They had a display of 10 photo boards and these boards will be sent to 10 lucky winners of a lucky draw and all boards will be personally signed by him! Lucky fans but ok I have two Fujiki autographs already. =D

Met up with a group of overseas fans from Hong Kong, China and Taiwan outside the venue for the first time. I got to know most of them on a China forum and they're a bunch of nice people! A few girls were seated at the same area as me on 13th too. What a coincidence!

Entered the hall and went to my seat... Photo below was taken after concert on day 1. Didn't take a photo on day 1 because I was freaking near the stage and there was a staff in front of me hahahaha.

On to the report!!!

They did the opening Kafka style where they pushed the wagons out slowly and Fujiki had a monologue before he started singing. I think it's my favourite opening among the rest of his concerts I've been to.

Fujiki spoke A LOT this time during concert. Even he himself was surprised at that and mentioned that he was really talking too much hahahaha.

Some notable points during his day 1 MC at various parts of the concert.

• When he mentioned his drama Love Revolution for the first time, some fans went “wooo~” including me(I became a fan after watching this drama in 2002) and he gave this cute smile before he continued talking again.
  • About the set: he said that ever since he started on his Kafka butai last year, he thought that if he has a tour this year he would want to adopt the idea of the Kafka wagon style. In the end he really did it this year but due to budget constraints, the wagons were without the transparent acrylic walls HAHAHAHAH.
  • His shoulder pain issue. Apparently he has a right shoulder problem last year where he couldn’t even lift up his hand. Then someone told him about the liquid steroids thing and he tried. The pain’s almost gone now. He joked that he won’t be able to call for a taxi again if his shoulder problem persists (cannot raise hand to call for taxi on the street lol).
  • On his Tour title idea – From Murakami’s Kafka book. Kafka’s 15 years old in the book and it’s like a lot of things happened to him in the book. Fujiki couldn’t remember what happened when he was 15 years old but his life was kinda turned around at the age of 17 in 1989 when he got his first guitar so that’s why he decided on the tour title 1989 ~17 Till I Die~.
  • Talked about his new guitar named Blue crush something (can't remember the name). The top part of the guitar is reversed. Guitar has a handle. There’s a LED cross on it and it will blink when he strums the guitar. Very cool. He decided to put the cross because when he did tour at 40 years old he got to know the roman number for forty and it looks like crosses so yup!
  • Before the start of his piano section, he said how some producers/directors from his old dramas went to watch his old tour (during Love Revolution time?) and saw him playing the piano then. They then commented that he suits the “playing the piano” look well. Fujiki was like I’ve been strumming the guitar for like ¾ of the show and only 1 song using piano and I actually received such a comment? XD
  • He then talked about this song Aishiteru which was a collaboration with Matsushima Nao. There were two versions done for this song and he did the FC album version. All of us were like eaaaaah not the piano version and he was like "Of course it's not the piano version. I can't help it right I can't play the piano as well as her!!!" LOL
  • Fujiki replaced anon with Hi no Ataru Bashou. He said that since it's a special Nakano two days he decided to sing this. It was back to anon on day 2 by the way and Hi no Ataru Bashou was the final encore song last night at Osaka and he cried omgggggg. Apparently he couldn't continue singing and the fans continued to sing the song for him. WAAAA~ T-T
  • Wacci part: The Wacci guy was really happy that we managed to do the furitsuke well during his song “Daijoubu”. Even Fujiki was impressed and he mentioned it in his FC blog shortly after day 1 ended. Wacci guy also mentioned it on his Twitter. They were talking about the correct pronunciation of Wacci during their MC and the correct tone to pronounce it. XD
  • At the end of the final song, Fujiki asked how many of us will be attending day 2 of concert. Almost ¾ hands were up and he was like “so many of you? See you all tomorrow then!” LOL.

(TBC)

I'm impressed after rading them all.
Eat Pray Love

本帖最后由 orenji 于 2015-9-17 12:57 编辑

回复 30# atse

Thank you so much for reading! It was nice meeting everyone in Tokyo too! Oh! 須賀さん果然太強大了www

回复 1# orenji

Hi it was nice to meet you in Tokyo. It was amazing to meet someone who is known in the Internet.
Me too. After I watched love revolution in 2005 in HK, I became his fans.
It is great to read different repo and it makes me think of something missing.
Thank you for the repo.

回复 28# suehk

You are absolutely right
“萤之光”这把钥匙,打开了一扇名为“藤木直人”的门!

Thanks for sharing.
IT is so amazing.

This may be the only 11.0 live report that Nao can read straightly.
Wherever, whenever, support Nao Till we die!

回复 25# 北京猫

吐嘈熊孩子已經老了,他會傷心的

回复 25# 北京猫

13號的重點真的是老沒錯!我巳經不想數13號他說了幾次おじさん

回复 24# orenji

我也记得,13号那天,老可爱了
“萤之光”这把钥匙,打开了一扇名为“藤木直人”的门!

回复 23# eyeball17

有有! 從吉他那孔瞄一瞄的那部分我記得有的! =DDD

返回列表