返回列表 发帖

[repo] Live Tour ver 11.0 英文版報告

本來是試著寫給外國飯看看的

響應呼籲來這裡貼一下

內容比較簡短,英文運用不太好請見諒

Live Tour ver 11.0 Report

Here is a brief report of Nao’s live tour ver 11.0. I joined 3 showon 8/13,14(Tokyo),and 16(Aichi). This time, the most difference from pervioustour, could be the wagon set on the stage, which was like the Kafka drama. Idon’t know the correct name, but Nao called it wagon? He liked that set a lot,so he actually asked the director of Kafka (Ninagawa Yukio), whether he coulduse the idea in his own concert, and the director approved. The wagon he used in concert did not with glass around. There were only frames, so he could walk in/out and jump down;but the one used in Kafka drama are glass boxes.Because Nao only had limited budget for the show, he only asked to make one wagon,but staff said that we don’t have much opportunity to prepare a tour, so let usmake wagons for all the stage members. Nao was really thankful about this. As thereare wagons on the stage, there is more movement. Nao and the two dancers couldsing and dance inside/outside the wagons. The lighting effect and dance of thesong tactics was really fascinating and charming. The dance of samurai funk was somehow like 8.0. For 愛のテーマ, Nao turned around, sat down and pointed to the front, said I love you, baby(which is different from previous tour). On 8/14, when he jumped down from the wagon of guitarist in the last song, he fell on the stage and broke the set. We worried about his leg, but he seemed ok on 8/16. My friends saw he put one button on his clothes wrongly on 8/14, but I sat further so I couldn’t see it.

Apart from the stage set and dance, the songs also gave me surprise.All the new songs in 1989 had been played. ESCAPE! and tactics had never played on concerts. Thankful☆Everynight , So Long and Puzzle were edited version. Real Heaven and Time travel was played in a piano version (neverplayed in piano before). スターラブレイション is the theme song of the drama Last Cinderella, which he never performed before. SPYDER15 was a new version that added in new roles he did in recent years. 愛してる was the lower key version that different from the piano version of 1989 album you can order on the net, but he would say愛してる in the end of that song. The drummer(HALIFANIE) this time, is the musician who wrote the new songミチタリタセカイ,it was also the first time he joined Nao’s concert. He said he enjoyed performing in this show a lot. Nao said, as he was not a professional musician, he always worried about how the band members felt in performing in concerts, so he really thankful as they all enjoy it.

大丈夫 is the theme song of 37.5℃の涙, which is sang and wrote by wacci(橋口洋平),who is in the same company with Nao. He also wrote the song <taxi>. He came on the stage and talked with Nao a while, then sang大丈夫 with Nao played the guitar.  For his voice, I would sayit is really healful. He is a junior in the company and as a singer, so he was a bit afraid of Nao. Nao played with whether is the correct pronunciation of the name Wacci. Wacci said the lyrics of <taxi>, which was about the feeling of how you cherish your most important person, are really suitable for Nao to sing.

For the talking parts, you could know some more about Nao. Hesuffered from shoulder pain from last year for a long time. His left shoulder was so painful that he could only hold up left hand to 90°angle, can’t waive a taxi he said. He worried if that pain continued;he can’t perform on the concert. He went to see the doctor and took medicine.The medicine was effective and cured his shoulder pain, but then his right shoulder felt a bit uncomfortable, but seemed ok now I suppose? The producer of <Loverevolution> once came to watch his concert, and told that he is suitable to play piano. That is why Nao started to practice piano and performed it in the concert. He is still not too good at piano today, and need to practice hard before every concert. Also played a bit wrongly for 愛してる in the concerts. He took a train for Tokyo to Aichi, and counted for the Hits of the baseball players he likes during transportation time.

Although Nao had some miss in the concert, and I did not sit very near to the stage, it was really fascinating and enjoyable. You must love him more and more after you see his performance. Hope there will be more shows in the next tour, so all of us can watch it.

Song list

1. Let it Rock

2. Prefect world

3. Cosmic raider

4. ESCAPE!

5. アイネ・クライネ・ナハト・ミュージック

6. TAXI

7. utakata

【collection of songs】

8. Thankful☆Everynight

9. So Long...

MC

10.プラネタリウム

11. Puzzle

12. SPYDER 15 ~ロックスパイダーより愛をこめて~

13. 七色

(piano)

14.Real Heaven

15.愛してる

16. Time travel

17.Go for it!

MC

18.スターラブレイション

19.恋のROCK 'N' ROLL!DRIVE!

20. Tactics

21. SAMURAI FUNK

22.愛のテーマ

23. HEY! FRIENDS

24.ミチタリタセカイ

【ENCORE】

25.anon (8/13陽のあたる場所)

26.大丈夫

27. OH!BROTHER

评分人数

• admin

頂一下,中文版仍在寫

http://stellabut.pixnet.net/blog我的同人文天地~

先献上我的膝盖,直接上英文的repo,太高大上了!!!膜拜!

eyeball的视角还是挺冷静客观的,点赞一记!

也欢迎更多去了的同学分享你们的观后感~
“萤之光”这把钥匙,打开了一扇名为“藤木直人”的门!

回复 3# 北京猫

然而不冷靜的部份應該沒有人想看吧? 而且連這些也寫的話,太長我會懶得寫下去的想著反正大家都會買DVD這樣.....

第一場多半悄悄跟著唱,專心聽歌,而且也不太敢大叫
第二場既然他都說要收錄想大家反應大點,我身為教徒必須遵從神的指示(雖然goods總值2萬多yen是不夠誠心)......
使出中學時期運動會打氣模式(除了打氣沒別的貢獻),盡力叫盡力叫,就算不停被前面的日飯掩耳回頭注視
而且坐前一點威力果然是完全不同的
第三場是二階,前有亂叫的小孩,旁有滿頭白髮的婆婆
想著二階也不能太冷清,所以也要叫叫

Thanks eyeball.

我的中文版還在奮鬥中,
你的英文版已經寫好了,
偑服.

我昨天也寫好我的英文repo了....
中文版完成度0%..............笑笑笑

英文版真的太高大上了,我連看都吃力...敬佩萬分!我還是默默地寫好自己的中文就很了不起了(遮臉)
但是也感謝你的英文repo,可以讓更多人知道他的好!
☼2012 Live Tour 10.0參戰
☼2015 Live Tour 11.0參戰

謝謝分享repo! 很詳細的repo!
不能去看的人, 也能感受一下.

英文版高大上!但更想看各位的中文版

耐心等待中。。。

返回列表